Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ebates = $$$$



When I find something I love, I want to share it. Ebates is my new love! I've actually been an ebates customer for about a year now. I can't remember how I can across it but I'm so glad I did. It's becoming more popular and recently I've been seeing ebates commercials on TV. 

So to sum it up here's now it works.....

You go to www.ebates.com and sign up. It literally takes 2 seconds to sign up.

When you're ready to buy something online, say from Walmart, Target, Kohls, Macy's....anywhere pretty much....you link from ebates to the store you're buying from and once you make a purchase they will give up a percentage back. 

Then they will send out your 'Big Fat Check' quarterly.

That's it!

It sounds too easy and it is. You're not going to get rich off of this, but it helps and it's fun! I just got my last check in the mail yesterday and it was $32.96. Not too bad! With all the holiday shopping coming up, I had planned to do most of my shopping online anyways so my next one will probably be even more. Since signing up I've received a total of $131.20 back from ebates!

Check it out...you won't be disappointed!!

Oh and they give you $5 just for signing up and they'll give me $5 too if you tell them I sent you! My email is jess0108@yahoo.com - don't forget to hook a sister up!

No comments:

Post a Comment